15.12.13

Some Bitter Truths

It's been one heck of a month. I've made a lot of self realizations and it's time to share some.

+the weight won't fall off if I don't get my butt to the gym every day and stop eating crap
+photography is fun behind the camera. Behind the computer screen? Ha, no. Forget that. I'm done.
+I'm craving something new, a new line of thought, a new place or space. New.
+this whole self-publishing thing? It's gonna be brutal. But I really, really, REALLY need it to work because I realized this is what I know. I don't want to spend the rest of my life working on PR campaigns. I want to be writing books.
+Student loans will be the death of me. I'm already in way over my head and I still have four semesters to go.


Needless to say, it's been a weird month.

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover