15.11.13

TIGF :: Things I'm Grateful For



Sharing what we’re grateful for every Friday with Ashely and Nathan from After Nine to Five!
Feel free to share what you’re grateful for in the comments or in a post of your own!

car repair places open on Saturdays | the fact that nothing was stolen from my car | work | TV shows I can get lost in for a few hours in | a window that works so I can open my door from the outside | finding new energy in my Mary Kay business | nice, long hugs from close friends | grapes | the last of the pumpkin pie dip | therapeutic drives singing at the top of my lungs | a real good cry | a little facial relief(at least for now) | motivation to get organized | no allergies! | cancelled classes | trips home


What are you thankful for this week? 

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover