1.11.13

TIGF :: Things I'm Grateful For


Sharing what we’re grateful for every Friday with Ashely and Nathan from After Nine to Five!
Feel free to share what you’re grateful for in the comments or in a post of your own!


going over math with dad last weekend . not having serious neck injuries after I hit my head . really nice pain killers . long naps . thunderstorms all night long . netflix . better understanding of how the heck I'm publishing The Assassin . pizza . unexpected visits from friends . test grades that are better than the last one . a brand new design . a better understanding what I'm going to do with my life . TV shows . long term plotting for books . a decision that after The Assassin is published I'll work on something new . updating my photography website . days that are so nice, i open the window all day long


What are you thankful for this week? 

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover