28.11.13

TIGF: Thanksgiving Edition



Sharing what we're grateful for every week with Ashley from After Nine to Five. 
Let us know what you're grateful for too.


Yes, I know it's not Friday, but it's Thursday and it's Thanksgiving, so close enough! 


It's been a chaotic year, it's been a messy year, but I am still here, and honestly, that in itself is a reason to be thankful. But there are so many more things that I am grateful for.


Family: My family and I have really become closer (at least in my opinion) and I am so happy that I have them. I cherish every weekend I get to spend with them. They're my home, the people I can be myself around. The people I can be loud and goofy with and I fit in perfectly.

Friends: Call them my extended family, but I've really learned a lot about friendship this year. Whether it's fun trips home or Castle dates, these friends have really been there for me in my darkest hours and I would not replace them for the world.

Self-Employment: It's hard in a college town, but I've met some amazing people and it is so rewarding. Whether it's Mary Kay and making a woman feel beautiful when she forgot she could, or it's my photography and capturing people in their life, I'm so blessed to take these skills and forge a career and a life off of them.

Life: I feel like every year, I just continue to grow as a person and learn more life lessons, both the hard and the fun. But you only have one life to live and I don't want to waste it, that's for sure. And I certainly don't feel like I am.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! 

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover