25.10.13

TIGF :: Things I'm Grateful For




Sharing what we’re grateful for every Friday with Ashely and Nathan from After Nine to Five!
Feel free to share what you’re grateful for in the comments or in a post of your own!


job offers . dinner with my aunt . long drives home! . finishing projects and being done with them . long conversations on the phone with great friends . walks at night through my complex . cancelled classes . new music to listen to . the wonderful weather . nice long weekends alone . new friends and bonding . clean closets and bathrooms . late night trips to walmart with lots of giggles . not having a concussion after I was hit in the head . hair to cover that bruise 

2 Comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

ooh ouch... heal quickly! ps. job offers are the best! woopee!

Laura Elizabeth said...

you have no idea! It's still tender and I hit it Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover