4.10.13

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For, The Comeback Edition


Ashley and I used to do this series last year and I absolutely loved it. But then we just kind of stopped. For no reason, we just stopped. On the plus side, we're back now! And I could not think of a better time to bring this back! 

This week, I'm grateful for:

visiting my family this past weekend . cancelled classes . deadlines for papers being pushed back . mid-afternoon storms . nice, big, comfy beds .  a great job oppourtunity . lots and lots of book editing . pizza dates with a best friend . Scandal coming back on . really funny youtube videos that make me giggle . full tanks of gas in my car . clean spots in my bedroom .  a car that works again . sleeping in late on Thursday . A nice cool front coming soon


What are you grateful for? 

1 Comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

I couldn't be more happier about this coming back! I have been following your blog for years and started my own personal blog the other day and was thinking about how much I'd love to do this segment! Yay!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover