21.10.13

Special Olympics State




Last Friday, after class, I jumped in my car and drove the hour west to College Station. Yes, my aunt lives there, but last weekend, Texas A&M hosted Texas Special Olympics for their Fall Classic. There were a bunch of sports including swimming. My brother, Bryan, participated in the state swimming competition.


Because it was so close, I couldn't not go. So, I got to spend the weekend with my family and the camera.

I also got to see an old high school friend, Sam. We actually sang together in the middle school choir and I always said "hi" to her at school. When she found out Bryan was my brother, she always asks my family about me.

It was a great weekend with my family, and I'm going home this next weekend, can't wait to see them all again.

1 Comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

so cool of you to go over and support him! bet he rocked it :)

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover