1.10.13

October Goals


COMPLETED SEPTEMBER GOALS

Clean (and then I moved twice, but I did clean a lot last night!)
Stay on top of Math (Get my first math test today, so this is a WIP)
Participate in Blogtember
Finish the LEC website



October Goals

RED JACKET
Rebrand old photos from MBB to LEC
Add 3 people to my Mary Kay team (I say this every month, but my business is on FIRE lately)
BOOK COVER
Edit (Have completed, digital copy of edits)
start going back to the gym (did this yesterday. Got a parking ticket while I was there)
Find new photo locations in both Flower Mound and Huntsville
Talk to one person about Mary Kay everyday
Do some research about a new camera lens
Get on target for my Chevy Cruze (or the cash)
Midterms
Photos from the Special Olympics event I'm going to next weekend
Complete my MCOM 2381 project

1 Comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

What sotx event? State?

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover