24.10.13

24

As I look at this picture, I'm realizing just how clear my skin is looking. AND I AM LOVING IT. (like, it's so clear, I didn't do ANY TOUCH UP ON MY FACE - and I never thought I would be able to say that).


Everyone has their lucky number. Mine has always been twenty-four. As a kid, in basketball, I always wanted to be 24 or the closest number to 24.

24 has also been a significant date in my life, especially in the past few years. Just a few examples?

1. May 24th - the day I got dumped (I always thought this was a bad sign, but now, in my wiser days, I realized I really dodged a bullet on that one!)

2. May 24th (a year later) - met my first roommate in college and one of my now closest friends on that day.

3. April 24th - Cassie Dreandry's birthday is April 24th. I swear, I did not plan that!

4. April 24th - I took a chance on life and signed my Mary Kay agreement on April 24th.

And now, it's been six months and I'm having a blast. 24 is my number and I'm pretty sure if I get married/engaged, it'll be when I'm 24. I hope.

Who knows, maybe I'll get married on the 24th? How funny would that be?

24 is my lucky number. What's yours?

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover