15.10.13

21 Before 21



Yes, I am only 19 right now, but my 20th birthday is only a month away, so it's a little hard to do 20 before 20. So, I gave myself some extra time for 21 goals before 21. 

1.) Get my Chevy Cruze
2.) Read Fifty Books (sadly, this is a hard thing to do now)
3.) Publish a book
4.) Write TA 2 
5.) Write a book outside of the TA series
6.) Find all the prisons in and around Huntsville
7.) Go to a gun range (totally planning on getting one for my 21st birthday)
8.) Help a photographer shoot a wedding.
9.) Take a road trip in the backroads of Texas and see where the wind takes me
10.) Start paying off student debts
11.) Start shooting portraits at least one weekend every month
12.) Reach my weight goal
13.) pass Math
14.) ASL Interpretor certification
15.) Go to the beach again and shoot a session there
16.) Travel to Corpus to see friends 
17.) Possibly rent a home?
18.) Do enough shoots to purchase that really big iMac I'm dying to get.
19.) Build a lens collection - I've got my eye on a portrait lens and a sports lens right now.
20.) Have my sports work featured by Special Olympics Texas
21.) Grow a consulting business 

6 Comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

haha, happy early birthday to you too!

Laura Elizabeth said...

ooh you're writing the assassin 2? is that what that means? cool!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Not yet, I'm starting to plan it and such! It probably won't be out until 2015 though.

Laura Elizabeth said...

Gun range. Yes. Fun times! :)

Great list.

Laura Elizabeth said...

Love this list! I think I need to create one for after my birthday in January. :) Happy early birthday!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Really nice list. Good luck on accomplishing all your goals.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover