3.9.13

Texas I Am

Dallas during Rush Hour. Note, I was not moving at ALL when I took this picture.

I am so excited to be joining Jenni from Story of My Life for Blogtember!! Today is the first day and I absolutely love this prompt:
 Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.

It's no secret that I come from the great state of Texas. I mean, my blog was named Howdy Girl for over a year. But I don't think I've ever talked about how much Texas is a part of me. How much its shaped me over the years. 

Texas is a special place that if you're from here, you don't need to explain it, and if you're not, you simply won't understand it. Here, there are people in cowboy boots who drive around in big trucks and cowboy boots. But you've also got people running around from the city.

I love so much about my home; especially the sound of the Texas accents. There's just something that will stop me in my tracks for the rest of my life about them. It's crazy.

I can't fit everything about Texas that I love in one blog post, but I'm sure if you know me, you know I wouldn't be anywhere else, and I'll never call anywhere else home. 


0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover