11.9.13

Shit Happens


It's been a hell of a week. It's only Wednesday morning and this week, I've packed up all my crap, broken a few boxes because I overpacked, moved houses and dealt with crazy people. 

And, if you can't tell from the picture above, I've been poured on a few times by the wonderful pop up showers we've been having every afternoon. Running across campus as it thunders and rains, and not just regular rain, but DIAGONAL RAIN, yeah, that's a whole bunch of fun. 

Sometimes, I hate the fact that I'm a positive person. Positivity takes a lot of energy to keep up and weeks like this, I just want to throw my stuff on the ground, jump up and down and throw a little hissy fit. Immature? Oh yes. Do I care? At this point, not so much. 

It's only the third week of the semester, and I'm already loathing Huntsville. I've been back for three weeks and I'm already for my first visit back home. 

So, I don't know about y'all, but it's definitely been a "shit happens" week. 

2 Comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

oh man. No fun! Wish I had some good words... but I just know you will get through this. You're awesome.

Laura Elizabeth said...

Aww, thank you, that's so sweet. It's been one of those weeks where I wonder if I'll make it out in one piece. Rough start.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover