2.9.13

September Goals

AUGUST GOALS


RED JACKET
MOVE (ONLY THREE WEEKS AWAY)
Order business cards for LEC
Pack! 
Buy new bedding and other things I know I need 
Begin editing The Assassin
Have a polished version of The Assassin
Research about self-publishing
Take that photography class I bought and still haven't used! 
get freakin' organized! 
Textbooks (ugh)
Facials when I get back to Huntsville
Unpack when I move
Leave my wonderful job at Boxcar -sad face-
Start going to the gym when I move back to Huntsville. 

September Goals

Relearn ASL 
Red Jacket! (I'm so close! I want my jacket!)
Add three people to my Mary Kay team (I WILL go to leadership in January!)
Clean
Stay on top of Math
Start working on the book cover for The Assassin (look for it in November!)
Participate in Blogtember
Finish the LEC website
Take as many photos for my portfolio as possible.

1 Comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

We're learning ASL too! I'm doing it with the kids so we're doing a sign-a-week.


Can't wait to see more photos!


And, good luck with the cleaning...

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover