20.9.13

Publishing Questions + Friday Jams



Wednesday night, I had the wonderful opportunity to sit in Starbucks for two hours and talk with Taylor from Pink Heels, Pink Truck (What a smart, wonderful lady!). She talked about vlogging, or video blogging. And that got me thinking. 

I've never done a vlog. I'm the most awkward person on skype, let alone talking to myself on a camera, but then yesterday, it hit me. The perfect way to do a vlog? 

How about some F&A's? I've had a lot of people ask about how on earth you self-publish a book, or what's my book about. So, what if I did a vlog answering questions y'all may have about my book? It'd be a great ice breaker for me to start vlogging to see if it's something I really want to do. 

So, let's open up the questions up and go ahead and ask! You can email me or leave a comment or tweet or facebook me. I'll probably answer them, not next week, but the week after. 

Also, it wouldn't be Friday without some jams! 

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover