9.9.13

Long Time Coming


First off, isn't Eileen just absolutely gorgeous? She's a member of my Mary Kay team and we've really hit it off. She's one of my dearest friends. Also, loving her hair with the sun fade. Redheads are just awesome that way. 

This weekend, I took the escape route from Huntsville and drove the hour west to spend the weekend with my aunt in Bryan/College Station. It was also the weekend of the SHSU vs A&M game (remember last year's game?), but I didn't get to go. We lost 65-28, which is a bigger gap than last year, BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT!!!! Last year, all of our points were scored against the third string on A&M. This year, we scored all of our points on the first string, including Johnny Manziel. 

Well, football isn't the point of this post. The point is, while I was here in Bryan, it was nice to just relax and sit around and do nothing. And while I was sitting here, "doing nothing", I finally managed to get everything all set up on MY BRAND SPANKIN NEW WEBSITE!! I'll still be adding photos from a few old sessions that I really like, but I've got a good start. I've got business cards sitting on the bookshelf back at my house and I AM READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD! 

Not only did I get that done, I came up with some really good edits for The Assassin. There are times I still have to pinch myself because I can't believe I'm publishing it!

Happy Monday lovelies! 


0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover