6.9.13

#Feelgoodmoments, Music to my ears


Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Arrowhead®, Deer Park®, Ice Mountain®, Ozarka®Poland Spring® , Zephyrhills® Sparkling, Natural Spring Water Brands, but all opinions are my own.

I'll be the first to admit, there are many times in life where I forget to just enjoy the moment and relax. Between sixteen hours of classes, working my Mary Kay, blogging, editing a book, going to the gym, studying, the list goes on and on. Sometimes, I just need to sit down and relax.

My relaxation mode is music. Country music. And more times than not, it's in my car. After spending all summer commuting, driving became my escape from the world. The only time of the day when I could think for me. I could sing, I could talk to myself, I could just enjoy the moment because I wasn't in the position to do anything else.

Now, back at school, my escape is walking through campus. Plugging my headphones in and just walking and feeling the breeze and the sun on my face. It's my feel good moment of the day. Listening to music is my safe haven and my way to relax. 

Regardless of the kind of day I'm having, my alone time with my music is an instant pick me up. I had a rough day at the pharmacy yesterday (yay finger infections!) going back and forth with the insurance. By the time I was done, I was frustrated and on the verge of tears, but the moment the radio in my car popped on and I heard Randy Houser's voice, I immediately feel my spirits lift.

My feel good moments always involve music. What about yours?

9 Comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Listening to music is such an awesome way to relax! I completely agree with you! :)

Laura Elizabeth said...

Music is so key!! Such a great way to help unwind and relax after a crazy day. :)

Laura Elizabeth said...

Music is my way to relax! And since I'm a Texas girl too I love country music!

Laura Elizabeth said...

love listening to music after a long day :) Great post!

Laura Elizabeth said...

I cannot workout without music so I really love how I feel GREAT after the workout and listen to some awesome music!
www.theadoredlife.com

Laura Elizabeth said...

Music is such a great relaxer!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

I've pretty much always have music on... it keeps me from feeling lonely while my hubs is gone for weeks at a time!

Laura Elizabeth said...

You are a rock star sweetheart :) I agree on music being awesome for relaxation! I'm always blasting my country playlist on my way to school! It gets me ready for the day!

Laura Elizabeth said...

I was studying just today and had the country music going! It's such a great way to focus...until a song comes on that I can't help but sing along to! Next thing you know, the lyrics to the songs are in my notes instead of what I meant to write down. haha.

Danielle at Framed Frosting

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover