17.9.13

Bloggers Block

Well, I always plan to post on Monday's, but let's be real. Plans only equate to an actual post on Monday, maybe once a month? But that's totally okay, because I always try to write my posts ahead of time, like the night before. Sunday nights consist of choir and mass, so my Sunday nights are often hectic and I usually run on auto pilot. 

That and the fact that I really have no idea what to talk about. I've got a whole list of potential blog post ideas, but I just can't ever seem to find the time to write them, or I want to save them for another time. Excuse after excuse. 

Maybe someday, I'll write about all those things, but right now, I feel like life is running at about a bazillion miles per hour. Between classes, homework, church, editing a book, Mary Kay, photography.... 

It's crazy. I have all these things that I do, but I feel like nothing is happening worth talking about. I feel like all the stuff that I want to talk about is still in the future. 

When you feel like life is in stagnation what are you supposed to talk about?

Posts like these make me think I have way too much free time to ponder stuff. 

Happy Tuesday! 

4 Comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

I'm right there with you!

Laura Elizabeth said...

It's hard to blog all all the time. And, it's okay to step back and take a mini break.

Laura Elizabeth said...

This is me, exactly, right now. I have many ideas just not enough time and energy to sit down and write them!

Laura Elizabeth said...

And it's moments like this that I cherish not being a lifestyle blogger.. I think I would go insane.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover