Today is my last day at my three month internship. After hours and hours of coding, making thumbnails, running to the bank, over ten thousand miles on my car and two gas fill-ups a week, I thought it would be fun to look back at my time here at my internship.
1. I Carry Way Too Much Stuff // I carry a loaded backpack, a purse, and sometimes I bring my camera bag, just for the hell of it. If there's free time, I will use it!
2. In My Car, I am Hunter Hayes' Duet Partner // I spend a lot of time in my car. It's 35 miles from my house, so that's 45 minutes in the car in the morning, and an hour, hour and a half during night rush hour. My summer music has been listening to Encore by Hunter Hayes. Every time my mom gets in the car with me, she rolls her eyes because even she is sick of listening to it, but for some reason, I just can't not listen to it.
3. I Really Am a Tech Nerd // I work at a digital ad agency, and at the beginning of my internship, I read a lot of articles about where technology is going. I've always been an apple junkie, but I was still fascinated by other tech stuff too.
4. Rush Hour is Survival of the Craziest, and I Qualify as Crazy // If I had any doubts about being crazy before, I don't anymore. Rush hour is full of crazy people, people who drive the speed limit in the left lane (slow pokes), people who don't look when they switch lanes. If it's something stupid you can do in the car, people do it in rush hour. I can tell what people are going to do before it, it's like a sixth sense, and I've impressed a few friends in the car while doing it.
5. I've Got Major Wanderlust // Before my internship, the only time I ever drove through downtown Dallas was going to Huntsville, and I stayed on the highways. Now, I know where everything is in downtown Dallas and other parts of Dallas because everyday, around 2 PM, I get this strong urge to just get out.