2.8.13

August Goals


JULY GOALS COMPLETED




Grow my blog (I've got some exciting business ventures!)
Sign up for my dang math class that I failed the first time around. 
Continue to build up my poor checking account again (college ain't cheap!)
SEMINAR!




JULY GOALS IN PROGRESS

Grow Ginger Snaps Photography Laura Elizabeth Creative
Be on target for my car by the end of July (yay Mary Kay!)
Earn my Red Jacket (Only need two one more team members!)
Actually win Camp NaNoWriMo this year. (Didn't finish)
Figure out what I can reuse from the dorm last year and what I need to replace (new bed sheets)


AUGUST GOALS


RED JACKET
MOVE (ONLY THREE WEEKS AWAY)
Order business cards for LEC
Pack! 
Buy new bedding and other things I know I need 
Begin editing The Assassin
Have a polished version of The Assassin
Research about self-publishing
Take that photography class I bought and still haven't used! 
get freakin' organized! 
Textbooks (ugh)
Facials when I get back to Huntsville
Unpack when I move
Leave my wonderful job at Boxcar -sad face-
Start going to the gym when I move back to Huntsville. 



August is going to be another big, BIG MONTH! Can't believe it's already August, where did my summer go!? (It went up and down i-35 everyday to work!) 

2 Comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

ahhhh lists! mine would be pages and pages long!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Good luck on your August goals! If you lack a place for business cards, I can hook you up with moo.com discounts. :3


Also! As someone who doesn't read many blogs of those by Texans, I'd like to point out that it feels very WEIRD to see someone mention working in Texas, etc. (Mostly because I couldn't find anyone until now.)

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover