2.7.13

July Goals


COMPLETED JUNE GOALS:

Expand my Mary Kay business.
Keep swimming laps every single day.
Finish my dang book!
Grow my blog (I've got some exciting business ventures!)
Sign up for my dang math class that I failed the first time around. 
Continue to build up my poor checking account again (college ain't cheap!)
Earn the money to go to Seminar for Mary Kay this year. 



JULY GOALS

Grow Ginger Snaps Photography
Be on target for my car by the end of July (yay Mary Kay!)
Earn my Red Jacket (Only need two more team members!)
Actually win Camp NaNoWriMo this year.
Figure out what I can reuse from the dorm last year and what I need to replace (new bed sheets)
SEMINAR!
Start saving some money.

Oh, and happy birthday to my sweet, sweet Mama! She's only halfway to being old! ;) 

3 Comments:

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

Your goals are so doable! Have a happy July!

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

You can do it! Love the new layout by the way :)

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

Awesome! And I love the new look here...

I have always wanted to do NaNoWriMo, but I've always been too busy...just never have been able to make it happen.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover