30.7.13

D A Y O N E | Mary Kay Seminar


Day one of seminar was a load of fun! Well, minus waking up at 5:45 in the morning so we could leave by 6:30 and be there in time for breakfast at 7am.


This year's theme is One Woman Can. I love the thought that one woman can do absolutely anything she sets her mind to! I've got my mind set on a lot of things and I will not take no for an answer. This ONE WOMAN CAN do it all. And I WILL do it all! 


So, everyone knows about the pink Cadillacs, but did you know you can earn other cars before that? The first car you can earn as a Mary Kay consultant is the white Chevy Cruze. I've been eyeing this little sucker since I joined Mary Kay, but i never got to actually see one besides on the road. In the Expo, I was able to sit in it and check to see how many dead bodies could fit in it (book research, I swear!)! My goal is to have this car by December, but it's a lot of work and a lot of team building! 


Pink cadillac! (and that chevy Cruze in the background!) I will drive a pink Cadillac someday, but I don't think it'll be this one. 


I want the bigger one! When I sat inside it, I wanted to die. It is so nice! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my car, Connor (yes, he's named after the book character from The Assassin), but he's seven years old, so he's got some wear and tear. These Cadillacs are brand spanking new, and you can get a new one every two years. 


 A new friend, Samantha, my sales director, Shelly, and I all in front of the pink Cadillac!

As far as Thursday went, hands down, my favorite part was enjoying the cars! I'm so excited to finally get my hands on one soon!

Read past days: DAY ZERO

2 Comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

It would be awesome to have one of those cars!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Oh, I totally agree! I want that Cruze so bad!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover