10.7.13

Advice for Newbie Photographers


I still consider myself a newbie; I still have a bunch to learn about Suzanne and photography, but lately, I've been reading a lot about shooting in manual. I thought I would share some of my favorite articles on the internet about starting out in photography. 

+Jenni from Story of My Life wrote this wonderful post about starting out. I had the opportunity to work with her a few weeks ago and she is absolutely phenomenal at photography! 

+Where should you print your photos? Ava from Zemya Photography compares the most popular photo printing places. 

+20 Tips About Shooting in Manual is one I just found while writing this post and I'm loving everything about it! 

+Amanda from Kevin and Amanda always has such fabulous photos! They're all so clean and crisp and clear and just straight out gorgeous! This is a quick guide to learning about your DSLR camera. 

+Digital Camera World has a great article about focusing your lens in manual. I struggle with this a lot, I just can't seem to get it all to focus.

What great articles have you found that help you with your photography? 

6 Comments:

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

you worked with jenni? did you sign up for one of those shoots in dallas?

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

I did! She was such a sweetheart!

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

can't wait to see the pics! yay!

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

Me neither! She posted a sneak peek on the facebook page last week! I'm dying to see the rest!

Laura Elizabeth said...

I'm always looking for good photographer tutorials. Thanks for sharing!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing :D

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover