3.6.13

June Goals





MAY GOALS COMPLETED

(strikeouts are completed goals).


Do well on all my finals. 
Continue working out. When I go back home, I'll be up at 5 or 5:30 in the morning to go to the gym.
Formally launch my Mary Kay business (more on that soon!)
Grow Maple Bluebonnet.
Start 30 Facials for 30 Days (part of my Mary Kay business)
Pack up my whole entire room to move back home
Go through all my stuff and get rid of things that I don't need once I move back home
Finish this draft of The Assassin
Begin working on something different for once
New Blog design? 
Pray More



WORK IN PROGRESS

Continue working out. I've taken up swimming laps everyday.
Grow Maple Bluebonnet.
Finish The Assassin.
Go through all my things and clean them out.
Pray More.

JUNE GOALS

Expand my Mary Kay business.
Keep swimming laps every single day.
Finish my dang book!
Grow my blog (I've got some exciting business ventures!)
Sign up for my dang math class that I failed the first time around. 
Continue to build up my poor checking account again (college ain't cheap!)
Earn the money to go to Seminar for Mary Kay this year. 

What are your goals for this month? 

1 Comment:

Lauren Alexis said...

hi!! i just found you through texas women bloggers :) i sell mary kay too! yay! i went to seminar last year, and it was amazing! i don't get to go this year, but next year for sure.
so good to meet you fellow texan!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover