24.6.13

A Change of Direction


Lately, a lot of things have changed in my life. The start of businesses, the new job in downtown Dallas  (see above picture^^), the writing, everything seems to have changed.

With all of these changes, I've had a change in priorities. It's been a long time coming, but I never really noticed the shift until recently. Pretty amazing what happens after the fact, eh? 

This shift has occured in my public life, my private life, my professional life, my personal life, and my blogger life. I want to be a better blogger. I want to meet more bloggers, which is why I've opened up sponsoring again, but it'll be very limited. 

I've made a major decision this weekend about my book, but that's a whole post in itself (I started the sequel Friday!). My photography is about to take a whole new approach and my Mary Kay business is really picking up! There's so much to be hopeful for in the next few weeks. 

This week will be a good week.

I refuse to believe anything else.

Attitude is a big part of the direction I'm going in. So stay positive! 

2 Comments:

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

I'm working on making some changes right now too. It's hard... but hopefully worth it.

Laura @ Howdy Girl said...

Changes are always hard, but the only thing that stays the same is that everything changes. I guess you can either let life change you or you can change your life.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover