4.5.13

Words of Wisdom

I don't know if y'all have seen the "Blog Everyday in May" idea that Jenni from Story of my Life is doing, but I think it's great! I haven't linked up yet, and obviously won't be able to every single day, but I'll be linking up when I can. Today's blog topic is about a quote that really inspires you.



The quote I picked is from Mary Kay Ash, the founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics. She was brilliant, funny, smart and just a genius. Her quotes are never ones you just forget. I absolutely adore this quote because it's just so darn true. How many of us hide in the comfort of the everyday and never dare to try something new? I know I'm just as guilty of this as anyone else, but I really hope to change that.

What are some of your favorite quotes?


1 Comment:

Erika @ CHiMERiKAL.com said...

I just found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge! :)

What a great quote! So true, so true! :)

http://www.chimerikal.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover