1.5.13

May Goals


Okay, since when is it May? I can't believe it! A week from today, I'll be walking out of my last final, done with my freshman year in college. A week from tomorrow, I'll be loading up my mom's mini van and saying good-bye to good old SHV for good. May is going to be such an uber exciting month and I'm so excited to share some of my goals.

MAY GOALS

Do well on all my finals. 
Continue working out. When I go back home, I'll be up at 5 or 5:30 in the morning to go to the gym.
Formally launch my Mary Kay business (more on that soon!)
Grow Maple Bluebonnet.
Start 30 Facials for 30 Days (part of my Mary Kay business)
Pack up my whole entire room to move back home
Go through all my stuff and get rid of things that I don't need once I move back home
Finish this draft of The Assassin
Begin working on something different for once
New Blog design? 
Pray More

What are some of your goals in May? 

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover