12.4.13

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I found this post at Chasing Texas, which was in turned inspired by this post at Two Thirds Hazel. And I felt like it was a great idea, so I had to jump on.

Photo Credit


































The Good


1. I'm making a better choice about going to the gym. I go every single day now.
2. I'm working on some really good plans for the summer that I believe will help me set up some financial stability.
3. I've got a good sense of humor.
4. I believe that even when I don't agree with someone, I can usually see their side of the argument. Not a lot of people can do that.
5. I try to be nice to people and compliment them as much as I can.


The Bad


1. Despite my best efforts to make better lifestyle choices, I still have way too much pizza.
2. My cussing has gone off the charts in the past few years. Back when I was living at home, I had to try and keep a curb on it, but now, it's really bad.
3. I'm a super picky eater. I just don't really like food (the texture and whatnot). And it really ticks me off when people judge me for what I don't eat.
4. I'm really bad about the dishes. My roommate and I don't use dishes on a regular enough basis, so sometimes a few cups will sit there for a week before I justify that there's a big enough load to wash.
5. I suck at managing my time.

The Ugly

1. I absolutely hate toothpaste. I still use it, just not as many times a day as I'm supposed to.
2. Can we say acne anyone? I wash my face many times a day and it will not go away.
3. Long before I developed my distaste for toothpaste, I had yellow teeth. They just came in that way. I'm super subconscious about it, I always whiten them when I edit photos. I've even talked to my mom several times about whitening treatments.
4. I bite my nails constantly. I'm trying to break the habit, but I just can't kick it.
5. If I don't wash my hair every day, it gets super greasy.


There's the good, the bad, and the ugly. Nice to remind myself that I'm only human.

3 Comments:

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, I'm exactly the same. If I don't wash my hair everyday it gets bad. No fun, ha
xo TJ

Alicia said...

I bit my nails up until 4 years ago. (I'm 31) When I married my husband I got pretty fake nails put on. I kept them on for months after the wedding. when it came time for them to be filled I opted to just have them taken off. I bought nail polish and kept my nails painted everyday for almost a year and the urge to bite my nails was gone.

Great post. I might have to hijack this from you!

Julie Claveau said...

i hate doing the dishes too. ah! i'm a SUPER tidy person. like, crazy tidy. but dishes and my bed are the only two things i do NOT do.... until i don't have a choice. lol. btw, i nominated your blog for a liebster award. info on my blog.

love, moon
blog | twitter

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover