27.3.13

visual words




Photography speaks to me.

There's something about capturing that not so perfect moment and saving it forever. Whether it's a serious moment, a tender one, or an absolutely goofy one, moments are meant to be remembered. But sometimes, we don't remember. 

I truly believe that when I have that camera in my hands, magic happens. Whether it's a picture of a flower, or a picture of my cousin or best friend. Or a picture on my iPhone that's taken in haste as I run across campus to my next class, but I truly believe that something amazing happens when photography happens. 

For the rest of my life, I can only hope I get to spend it with a camera strap around my neck. Photography is something I've fallen head over heels for. And I hope it stays that way. 

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover