4.3.13

Three is for Pink


First, I want to say thank you. Because you know what it is? Today is the blog's third birthday. Three years since I opened up blogger and clicked the little "make blog" button. Granted, it's been ten months since Howdy Girl was "born," but the blog has been here so much longer than that. What started out as a blog about writing has grown into so much more.

And I can't wait for it to keep growing.

The blog saw so much growth since I relaunched it back at the end of last May. This past summer was the biggest thing that ever happened to Howdy Girl. But I'm ready to change that. I'm ready to watch the blog explode it to new limits and heights. I can feel it coming, I know it's almost here.


There are so many exciting things happening this month that I simply cannot wait to share. So many things this year that are happening that I'm so grateful because I'll be able to share because on this blog. The blog is ever changing, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Year Three, this is going to be the best one yet. I just know it will be.


0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover