15.3.13

body back

I like pretty things. Like any girl does. I love big, loopy earrings. Bright pinks and purples. Sparkly things. Pretty nails. Jeans that make me look good. 


  
The only problem is, I have a bad habit of leaving things. My manicure looks like a train wreck. My nails look like a train wreck. I've left my weight in the hands of my eating habits and I've packed on more than just the freshman fifteen this year. I'm trying to motivate myself to go to the gym, but so far, it's just sporadic visits. Which I guess is better than nothing, but sporadic isn't going to make my old jeans fit again.

But something has to change. I'm on a road of destruction of my body. There's a difference between being curvy and just losing it. I feel unhealthy. I go to the gym and in ten minutes I'm completely wiped out.

For so long now, I've told myself I was going to lose weight. Not necessarily because I feel fat (well, that's part of it), but because I need to establish some sort of exercise pattern. I don't exercise at all. 

I gave up pizza for lent in hopes of losing a couple pounds. 

It backfired. Instead of pizza, I picked up chick-fil-a. The pants got tighter. The shirts got tighter. All around, I've been feeling.... well, shitty. 
 I've always been a bit on the heavier side. Not fat, but never skinny. And I don't want to be skinny. I don't want to wear a size 4 jeans. That's crazy. I'd be a stick.

For some reason, I've always wanted to be a size eight. Still single digits, but not skin and bones. I want the curves that I know are there to be curves I can show off, not just muffin top.

 I want to get the body I want. I'm going to make that body. Not just with the weight. I want to get that damn acne under control. I want to get nice, white teeth. All the things I pick on myself for?

This is the time to change them. There's no time like the present. So, starting today, today, I'm going to get my body back.

Because honestly, who wants pregnancy shots like that when they aren't even pregnant?! I don't!



0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover