5.2.13

Things Are Gonna Change

I've been blogging for almost three years now(next month is the anniversary!). Besides this past summer when I had nothing else to do, I've never been truly serious about blogging. And I've always wanted to be.

So, with the mindset of no time like the present, I bought a planner when I went to Target yesterday.

And then I planned a post for every week day for the next two months. I color coded it and everything(flair pens are the best!).


That's this month. March pretty much looks the same. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Many nights, I don't have the energy to write a full thought-out post, so this will be a challenge to see if I can get every single one of those posts up. I better!

Besides that, I'm working on some photography stuff that I can't wait to share with y'all (but you'll have to wait until next month!), and I'm working on a brand new design. I haven't sat down to actually design it on the computer yet, but if I can get the design to look anything like the one I've got in my head, it'll be epic. And it'll be here for a long time.

Something has completely resparked my desire to be the best blogger I can be.

And I hope you'll be along for the journey.

2 Comments:

Kristen @ KV Confessions said...

Thats great Laura! Looking forward to your changes!

Amy Charming said...

That's awesome! Good for you! Super excited to stay tuned and read your upcoming posts!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover