1.2.13

blogging love

Blogging is all about the community right? You read people's blogs, and other's read yours. I'm really bad about constantly checking up on blogs, but I realized, there are four blogs that I check on a regular (read daily) basis, so I thought I would share my favorite blogs so you could read them too.

After Nine to Five
I don't remember how I found Ashley's blog. I probably went blog hopping from somewhere. But Ashley is such a sweet lady. I co-hosted TIGF with her earlier this year and she started the Better Blogger Network. She's also got a decal shop, also entitled After Nine to Five and she has a vegan beauty product store called The Gnarly Whale. This girl really does it all, and she's got such a great way with words!   

Aunie Sauce

I'm pretty sure I found Aunie Sauce through KV's Confessions (another blog on here.) Aunie's from the great state of Idaho, and she's one of the nicest people ever. She's got a great sense of style and fabulous hair. Aunie and I exchange emails back and forth and I absolutely adore her. She's pretty amazing. 

KV's Confessions

Back when I found KV's Confessions it was known as Confessions of a Graphic Design Student. I do remember finding KV from After Nine to Five (let me just say, I'm a sucker for clicking on a pretty add! You never know what you're gonna find!) This girl's designing talents are out of here. Absolutely amazing. She's done so many great designs (she did the one for Aunie Sauce and her own. Plus a whole bunch more!) And, like Aunie, she's got a great sense of style. 

Wonder Forest

While all of these ladies are totally amazing, I'm not sure if there's anything Dana doesn't do. She runs her own design business. She makes stationaries. She's working on an app. She makes plush toys. She wrote a book about blogging that you can buy. Like a soft copy book (or e-book if that's your thing).  I don't know how she does it all.



So now that you know what blogs I love to read, what are some of your favorites? I'm always looking for new ones! 

1 Comment:

Elisabeth @ Bella said...

love a lot of these - i also love reading jenni @ story of my life, naomi @ lovetaza, and brooke @ silverlinings

love,
elisabeth
www.bellatheblog.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover