8.1.13

My Best Friend is a Boss

This past weekend, Allie and I spent the weekend taking more pictures.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking "do these girls ever do anything else?"

And the answer is, yes, we do.

We just like this the best.

And seriously, the last time we took photos together was in September. That's four whole freaking months ago! So, we were long over do.

Allie's mom's apartment has an extra room, so Saturday night, we took some bedsheets and made ourselves a little studio.


But, Sunday was the real day for fun. We spent two and a half hours taking pictures, which lead to 233 photos imported into iPhoto.
My best friend is a boss.
She managed to take all of these, and I'm currently in love with all of these pictures. We had such a blast at this shoot. So, here's another photo spam! 

Currently, this is my facebook profile picture. The only thing that could make this better is if Allie's hand shadow wasn't covering my face. XD

currently, this is my cover photo on facebook. :D

2 Comments:

mariellahunt.com said...

dude these pictures are gorgeous. I'm using them to put together the character in my book xD you are so pretty! and photo shoots are the best.

Jenn said...

these are awesome !

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover