19.11.12

football days

If you actually read my blog on the very few occasions that I blog lately, you know that Saturday was my nineteenth birthday. The day started off when I was still awake at midnight watching Castle and talking with my friend on facebook.

It took her an hour to write the sweetest birthday post on facebook and I finally went to bed.

Flash forward eight hours later, and my friend, Andrew, and I drove the hour west to Texas A&M because our football team was going to play them.

I don't know about y'all, but I watched Texas A&M beat the living daylights out of Alabama last week. It seems hard to think a year ago, everyone was teasing A&M about joining the SEC, right?

Anyways, after their win against Alabama last week, I pretty much knew that we were pretty much destined to lose.

And needless to say, I was right. Final score was 47-28, and we scored all three of our touchdowns against their third string....


Andrew and I were in the second row, literally, that's how close we were to the field. There were several times when we couldn't see the play because of the flags and signs.

Here's Amy and I before the game. The bearkat and the Aggie. Love her so much.

After the game we went to dinner with my family (who drove the four hours just to come visit on my birthday) and my aunt. Overall, it was a pretty great day.

Now I'm back in Huntsville until tomorrow. All of my classes got cancelled for today and I'm literally waiting around just for one class tomorrow at 9:30 before my aunt comes to pick me up and we go back home!

2 Comments:

mariellahunt.com said...

:D Glad you had a good birthday! I still think BSU colors when I see orange and blue :P

Jenn said...

Sounds like an awesome birthday! Mines soon I can't wait :)

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover