5.11.12

A Stormy Afternoon

Saturday afternoon was filled with football and funnel clouds.


Saturday was the last home game for SHSU at good ole Bowers Stadium. When my roommate, Brooke, and I left to walk to the game, it was a little cloudy, but sunny.

The clouds began to look a little ominious and by the end of the second quarter, we had a funnel cloud our hands. Being a little photography nerd and weather geek, I had to snap pictures. 












Needless to say, it eventually rained and the game was delayed, but we ended up winning 70-0, but my friends and I had left along with just about everyone else. Sides, we'd spent too much time taking pictures of the clouds to enjoy the blow out game. 


1 Comment:

fugeecat said...

that looks like some storm that came your way.

http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover