18.9.12

me, myself, and I

Today is round three of Me, Myself, and I!


When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?


I usually try to write, or listen to music that has a lot of emotion packed into it. Lots of Miranda Lambert because I like to channel feeling down into anger. I can't stand happy, sappy songs when I'm down. Oh, and if that doesn't work, I can pop in some Castle.

CREDIT




If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?


If I couldn't live in the 1500s during Henry VIII's time, I would have loved during the WWII and post WWII era. I love the politics of that era and Adolf Hitler kind of fascinates me (in the same way Casey Anthony does, that disgusted fascination).


What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?


Probably the year I was Kim Possible (she's my ringtone!). Sadly, I do not have a picture.

Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?


I can not say the word "crayon" properly. Apparently it sounds like the word "crown."
I'm indecisive. I blame my mom's family.
Apparently I sing Taylor Swift songs better than she does.
According to my friend Courtney, I have a twin running around the University of Arkansas that I never knew about.
I'm very calm when working on my job.

What would you tell your 16-year-old self?


The next two years are going to be really rough at times, but you've got people who are going to stand by you no matter what, and even when you lose someone, a lot of times, it's not the very end. God won't throw anything at you you can't handle

4 Comments:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

I love that you were Kim Possible and that it's your cell ring tone...that's just awesome!

Shaina Longstreet said...

"God won't throw anything at you you can't handle." LOVE THAT!! Great getting to know you better girl. :)

Kristen @ KV Confessions said...

OK I don't accept the fact that you don't have a picture of your Kim Possible attire!! I must see that!

Kimberly Bonham said...

Love your blog! Follow me back via GFC?

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover