31.8.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For


 Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!


note: we're taking a few weeks off from the weekly link-up because Ashley and Nathan are about to open up a brand new store, The Gnarly Whale, and I'm settling in to college life. 

 ♥ last day in Flo Mo  ♥ moving day  ♥ seeing a bare room transformed into a bedroom  ♥ my roommate  ♥ new friends and wonderful people in Huntsville  ♥ decorating  ♥ surviving my first two days of college classes  ♥ submitting my change of major request form  ♥ getting my first care package  ♥ lots of hills so my legs'll look great by May  ♥ rain storms  ♥ meeting my friend's cat, Bear  Castle  

1 Comment:

Brittney Casadimoo said...

Aww, I adore posts like these that remind us to appreciate all those little moments.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover