24.8.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For



 Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!
♥ packing some more ♥ going to the zoo ♥ last weekend at work ♥ a very cuddly kitty ♥ having a really good cry while seeing The Odd Life of Timothy Green ♥ more packing ♥ getting my camera fixed ♥ last week in Flo Mo ♥ pizza ♥ seeing my extended family before I leave ♥ conversations on the phone with both sets of grandparents 

What're you thankful for?

2 Comments:

Deena Shoemaker said...

So I decided to start doing this too. :)

because it's a super brilliant idea.

I'm hoping I got all the right linkage and such back to the original blogs. you should tell me if I missed anything. .__.

because I don't want to steal your idea or anything. but this is fabulous.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Omg I love this & how clever with TGIF! I love a cuddly kitty too

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover