17.8.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For


 Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!


♥ rain storms multiple times this week ♥ getting serious about packing ♥ making a tiny dent in my editing ♥ promising myself a prize when I get to chapter ten in editing  ♥ swimming in the afternoons ♥ movies ♥ pizza ♥ babysitting ♥ winning at bowling ♥ frosty ♥ video chat with EJ and Jeyn ♥ finishing dorm shopping ♥ playing Wii tennis ♥ 


1 Comment:

Sandra said...

You got a new reader now :) I like you blog and I love Texas, so think I'm going to visit your blog more often^^
And I love rain storms as well, but I haven't had one this year -.- still waiting for^^
Sandra

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover