3.8.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For


Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!



♥ working three days this week   dinner with my grandpa  finally packing clothes for college   shopping day with my best friend in the whole world   Castle season two  last week of water aerobics   first tan line ever   voting in the run-off election  dorm room shopping   getting new bedding for my bed at college   the wonderful comments from my "walking away" blog post   friends I can talk to at 1am in the morning  putting the past behind me   packing for camp   accepting a nanny job for the rest of the summer   

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover