22.8.12

ta-dur!

Because I'm just too cool for ta-da

So obviously, if you actually read the blog.... You might have noticed something different. All of you RSS peoples, get over here and look!

My little sister is probably going to see this and ask why pink?

And Amy, BECAUSE IT MATCHES MY DORM ROOM!

Which there will be pictures of..... after I move in.

Apparently I'm the only one left in Flo Mo, which totally sucks. I made amends with an old friend from high school this week, and she was all "You haven't started classes?!"

Honey, I haven't even moved!

Forever stuck in Flo Mo.

Yay....

So, in attempt to move on, I made a blog design that looks like my dorm stuff.

That isn't even all packed.

Less than three days to go and I'm nowhere close to being packed!

What are y'all doing this weekend?

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover