21.8.12

Me, Myself & I

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

I'd probably take a year off to finish editing my book and to get it published. That's basically my biggest dream in life. Kind of funny considering ten years ago, I wanted to be a rock star....

And I don't even listen to rock. 


2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?


Fill it with people I love, traveling the world, writing and taking pictures. I love taking pictures of famous landmarks.



3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

"Local teen tops New York Times bestsellers list."

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

SILVERWARE. For the love of everything holy, anything to do with silverware. I hate when people scratch their teeth on it when they eat, I hate the sound it makes hitting the table or when someone drops it on the floor.

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey are so funny in this movie. I love it! 

This post is a part of the "Me, Myself & I" link-up series. 

2 Comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

Howdy,

I'll be sending you some silverware soundtapes soon .... *chuckles*

Popped in from MMI.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Liz Luscomb said...

Hahaha, I can totally relate to number 1 & 3. Don't worry, when you decide to finally finish, it will happen.

Trust me, it happened for me; my book was published! Let me know if you ever want to talk about book publishing and editing. I can give you tips if you need them.

Liz- lifeasliz.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover