Okay, how the heck is it August already?! It amazes me how fast the year is going! This month is going to be crazy. Why, you may ask.
Well, let's recap.
- I go to camp for four days to learn all sorts of bearkat cheers.
- The day after I get home, I start babysitting full time.
- I baby sit on the week days, party host on the weekends.
- My sister turns 13 the same day I move for the first time in 13 years.
- I START COLLEGE!!! (Those are caps of panic not of joy. I'm horrified to think about being a college kid)
- And some other stuff, I'm probably missing.
In less than a month, this view will become a daily part of my life. I'll trade my purple in for orange and the Dallas heat for the Houston heat.
August is going to be a fast and crazy month.
Let's hope I can hold on.