14.8.12

angry little birds?


Hola peeps! My name is Courtney and I blog over at Thoughts From the Birdhouse


(Laura's comment. I love this facial expression. And I'm not even sure why.)
Let me just say, I cannot even tell you how many questions I get about my blog title.. I'm pretty sure it surpasses the number of followers I have. 

Go figure. 

I went into detail about that name in my first post, but honestly, no one ever reads those. So, I thought I'd take this little sharing time to clarify what the Birdhouse is really all about. 

Thoughts From the Birdhouse was born based off of my nickname, Angry Bird. Don’t even ask why, my parents think it’s funny. So does my swim club. And my leaders at church. And my teachers at school. And basically everyone I associate with. I guess word got around that I’ve got one of those pesky Irish tempers and the sarcasm to go right along with it.

In case you were wondering, which you probably weren’t but I’m going to tell you anyway, I own all 5 Angry Birds plush toys, an Angry Birds blanket, an Angry Birds lanyard, Angry Birds PJs and an Angry Birds water bottle. Thanks, Dad. It was a great Christmas. Have I ever played Angry Birds? Nope, not even once. Oh, the irony.
(Laura's comment. DUDE, WHY NOT?! Most addicting game ever.) 

Anywho, I've decided to have a little giveaway on the lovely Laura's blog, and one lucky female (or, male, I guess, if there's any dudes out there) will win this fantastic photography book! I have a copy of my own, so of course I can attest to how helpful it was. I love, love, love it!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 Comment:

Cait Emma said...

nice to meet you Courtney! so excited for your giveaway!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover