5.7.12

You Know You're a Texan....


Hey yall! I'm Amanda and I blog over at Princess of the Panhandle ; confessions of a ranch wife. I was excited when Laura asked for a guest poster because I have been wanting to do one for awhile. I really enjoy reading her blog, especially because she is a fellow Texas blogger. On Tuesdays I host a link up called 'Texas Tuesday" so I thought I would share my post from last week with yall.
 
Laura's Note: I'm an Aggie, I do not approve of the above picture. But I'll let her keep it. 
 San Antonio is one of my top favorite places to take a weekend away in Texas. It's so pretty, has the best food and margaritas, plus great attractions.  
 


If you're not Texan you should get here as soon as you can!

3 Comments:

Whitney said...

New follower here! I have to ask about the Dr. Pepper one! I just moved to TX in January and I haven't become too "Texified" yet. I actually wasn't a huge fan of Chuy's =X I like other places more!

Amy Toeniskoetter said...

Yes Laura still claims to be an Aggie!

Aggies at heart.

Mrs. T said...

I am not a Texan, but I can relate to some of these -- is that weird? lol

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover