27.7.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For


Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!



♥ new wallet ♥ shopping with my best friend ♥ working for the first time in a while ♥ blog designs ♥ OS X mountain Lion ♥ bed, bath and beyond ♥ dorm room stuff ♥ my soon-to-be roommate, Brooke ♥ Pass It On at church ♥ singing at church ♥ taking a chance to make things right again, regardless of if they do work out ♥ the amazing growth I've seen this blog have in the past month or two ♥ editing ♥ a new book ♥ writing scenes for a book in The Assassin series ♥ redesigning the look of my room 

1 Comment:

The Students Wife said...

I enjoyed reading your list! I totally agree that it is the little things in life that make life so great :)



I"m your newest follower!
followme@ www.studentswife.com

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover