20.7.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For


Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!

♥ discipleship award at DCYC   fun day at the waterpark   cleaning out my room  hannah montana for when I edit   The Tudors on netflix   having a floor in my room   opening up a society6 shop   having the house to myself (well, almost) for two and a half days    talking to my cousins, even if it was just three text messages  having more money added to my scholarship  St. Timothy Award (which I learned is a nationally recognized award)  quoting the monologue in The Tudors word for word   working on a new blog design   recovering quickly from my sunburn  peace and quiet   


0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover