13.7.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For



Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!
 ♥ sleepover with one of my bestfriends ♥ working a good party ♥ first notebook being added to the shop ♥ sprinkles cupcakes ♥ babysitting ♥ photoshoot in dallas ♥ a new book in a favorite series ♥ closer to move in day ♥ getting my AP scores in (officially making me a sophomore in January!) ♥ editing the first chapter ♥ a bright, new orange planner ♥ setting up for my business ♥ dancing in a rainstorm ♥ 

3 Comments:

Amy Toeniskoetter said...

Well then I can be thankful for it getting closer to my birthday which has been august 25th a lot long than moving day for you

Julie Anne Jordão said...

I love new planners as well. Exciting week for you!

Brittany T. said...

yay! so exciting! my sister starts college this fall and ive never had sprinkles cupcakes!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover