6.7.12

TIGF: Things I'm Grateful For




Sometimes we forget it’s the little things that matter in life and forget how easy it can be to be happy. So we’re making an effort to ensure that doesn’t happen by listing the things we’re grateful for/appreciate from the previous week every Friday. And we’d love for you to join us!


♥ for the man from autozone who helped us with our blown out tire on the way home from the lake   new hair style  Lindale, Texas, home of Miranda Lambert, packing for the trip   not being totally sunburned   a week away from the fast-paced life I have  boating    my best friend coming home from Canada   finishing another design for the shop   barbecue ribs from the smoker   having a tan line across my rib cage (gotta be a first for everything)   spending time with two really good friends while we were on the lake   the man from autozone who helped us with our blown out tire on the way home from the lake  




Previous TIGF posts



5 Comments:

Riv Re said...

Not being totally sunburned is definitely the best!

~Riv Re
Riv Reads

Carly said...

Your hair looks adorable! Love it!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Caitlyn Johnson said...

Love this, I really want to try this with my hair.. but then again my hair is dumb and out of control.

-Caitlyn
www.littlepetrie.com

Amy Toeniskoetter said...

I hate to break it to you but your hair looks ridiculous and thats a fact

alex said...

The hair twists look cute!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover