3.7.12

New York City

Laura's Note: First off, can I just say I am way, way jealous that she's going to New York? If you've read any of The Assassin, you know that's where Cassie lives. I wanna go!


Hi guys, I'm Eve!
I blog over at Love Always, Eve.
Also, you can find me on Instagram...a fast-growing addiction of mine.  
I'm guest posting for Laura while she's away on vacation for a short trip
I figured I'd blog about my own upcoming vacation to New York City this August. 

Five reasons why I'm so excited: 


1. I don't know about you guys, but I love airplanes. 
They are the essence of fun and adventure. 
They just mean I'm going some place! 


2. Central Park. 
A little bit of nature in a whole lotta city. 
I can't wait to run around the park with my buddies. 


3. Times Square.
It's literally the hub of the world. 
And this time I go to New York, I get to stay in the middle of it. 
In a swanky hotel room.
It'll be beyond awesome-ness! 


4. It's the place that never sleeps. 
I think every time I go, there will always be something to do. 
And I don't think I can ever do it all...which makes it super exciting! 



5.  Just about everything about NYC makes me excited. 
The skyline, the people, the food, the subway, the museums, etc. 
I'm most excited about the fact that I'm going again. 
It'll be my third time around and I never thought I'd make it there once. 

Hope you guys enjoyed my list of reasons why I'm so excited!
Summer is all about getting out there and having an adventure!
I plan to adventure-it-up in New York! 
(Concrete jungle where dreams are made of...)

Love Always, 
E :-) 

1 Comment:

Riv Re said...

Enjoy! It's epic. Just don't expect to get any sleep if your hotel is in Times Square. It really is the city that never sleeps, and Times Square is bright lights and honking cabbies at all hours. It's really beautiful at night, though.
Tip: Wear messenger bags so you can put them across your body. And don't keep on hand more money than you can afford to lose. Don't be out too late, because there are crazy people, even in Times Square with tons of onlookers. Also: Have a train and bus map on you, just in case.
Enjoy!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover